When the chips are on the ground and things look so bad, when nothing goes your way and it all looks so bad, do you remember your dream? Do u really remember what you want your life to be?
It's easy to make ideas about life when young and idealistic, when things are bright and we feel we can carry the world in our bear hands.
I have dreams, of leaving a legacy, being a corparte giant someday, to have a corporate tower like Trump Tower, ruling the world from a Christian point of view and telling others that yes, even christians can be rich.(Right now,I know it sounds cheesy and vain); To bridge the Technological and finacial divide in this country and this continent,and to give others a chance to join me on the top of the financial pyramid.
That sounds like a long time ago for me, right now, I have no job, still live with my parents, failed my Cisco Certification exam, got my previous certificate expired.
It all sounds bad, (am sure worse have happened to others) but in my stand point this is not what i feel my life should have turned out.
Am supposed to be a tech genius, who does wonders, has Job offers flying at him at the speed of thought. Who is busy fixing problems and not being the problem.
Oh I wish that was true about where I am today, I know I have made some accomplishment like this blog and some other minor stuff but I don't feel I have done much or gone as far as I can;
However how pessimistic i may sound right now or self inferior i make myself look
in my heart i have a dream, i remember it.
My heart is waiting to accomplish the dream, however long i have to wait. I pray to God to give me the chance, will and strength to make an impact on the country, continent and planet I call home.
Today i have a question for you, When the chips are down and things look bad, do you still remember your dream?
No comments:
Post a Comment